January 5, 2010

A GOOD FRIEND & A BOOKMARK

My new year has started off with small reminders of what wonderful friends I have. I received this bookmark in the mail yesterday from my very dear & longtime friend, Traci. She told me that she saw it on New Year's Eve, immediately thought of me and then bought it. (She often does things like this that makes me smile.) It is the support of such amazing friends that inspires me and keeps me pushing myself & my business. Little small acts of kindness...make such a BIG difference to me.

I love the message on the bookmark and wanted to share it with everyone. These are my wishes for each of you too...


Wishing everyone a HAPPY & PROSPEROUS 2010!

1 comments:

Mama said...

Angel, Awesome, beautiful bookmarker. Traci truly is an amazing person !!!!! God Bless