January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!

Well 2009 has come to a close and another year of awesome-ness! I was so very blessed to have the most amazing clients this year. I am eagerly looking forward to what 2010 will bring. I have lots of new ideas, new products and new services I will be offering to my clients. It is going to rock!


I want to take a quick moment and say THANK YOU to all my past & present clients. I wanted to express my deep gratitude & appreciation for your trust & belief in me.

I put together a short slideshow of some of my favorite images of 2009. Although some of my clients requested that I not blog their photos, I want them to know I had tons of favorites from their shoots also. Here are just a few of my awesome clients from 2009. THANK YOU again EVERYONE!!!!

CLICK HERE for SLIDESHOW...

1 comments:

Monique said...

Simply AWESOME Girlie! :)
xoxoxoxo