October 9, 2009

ele

Recently I met ele. She's smart, she's beautiful and she owns the hottest new restaurant around....ele Fine Fusion Restaurant. Amazing food, a f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s atmosphere and a very cool staff are a few things that describes ele's restaurant. You most likely will run into some friends, since this place is "happening" and you may even spot a celebrity or two while there. It's HOT...it's happening...it's ele Fine Fusion Restaurant.

This is ele...



I love this photo of her...it is my favorite.



ele has been hosting charity events and rasing money for local non-profit organizations. Along with the AWESOME food you can enjoy some amazing music from some of our local bands.




This is the main entrance...and "yes" the rest of the restaurant is just as cool.



A nice curve...I love the lines of this building.



The inside is flawless.



Even the vases are beautifully worked into the overall decor.



Huge arrangements of fresh flowers are all around.




ele is ever present to make sure things are running right and to give a helping hand where needed.





Real orchids are used in many of the dishes, as well as a few of the drinks. It is special touches like these that make such a big difference at her restaurant.






Only the finest...




White leather chairs around the bar made me think I was back in Manhattan. Where are my "Sex & The City" girl friends? LOL.



It's not only about the incredible food and amazing atmosphere, but also the attention to details. Cool menus, perfect lighting, cascading water, flowers and so much more. Oooohhhh, I don't want to give it all away.



This is just a few of the very cool people on ele's staff. They are FUN & friendly, but most importantly they are professional.



A couple last awesome photos of ele. I asked her to give me a little attitude just for fun and wow...she rocked it!




If you are a local or close enough to make a drive, definitely stop by the restaurant that EVERYBODY is talking about...ele Fine Fusion. You will not be disappointed.


Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Bethany Murphy said...

Love the lighting in these! I have yet to get down the whole details with amazing lighting inside thing :) Great job, these are great!

Cristen said...

Oh my gosh...your rocked this! I love your angles and the lighting is amazing along with all the colors!! Wonderful job!

Julie Massie said...

Beautiful photos. You made me want to take a trip down to GA and try this place out!