October 11, 2009

BELLA

This is my new friend, Bella. I met her on my trip to Hawaii. She's my friend's niece and she is the sweetest. We spent one afternoon on the beach and although it wasn't a planned photo shoot, I still had to share some of the images. I had so much fun hangin' with her...she made me smile so BIG. This is Bella and she is a-d-o-r-a-b-l-e!



She taught me how to properly give the "hang loose" sign.




I love the water in the background. Hawaii has the most insanely beautiful beaches. WOW!



Bella searched the beach for treasure. She found some shells and here she found a dried flower...I believe her expression was "ooooohhhhhhh".



Like most kids, Bella has a lot of energy and she loves to run & play & do cart wheels! YEA, I love cart wheels and Bella must have done 100 that day. At one point she became so dizzy she fell, but she had the biggest smile on her face the whole time. I love this photo. It makes me happy to look at it. You can actually see the sand she kicked up.



Here is a series of photos from one of her cart wheels. I love these images.



I am not sure if she was doing a hand stand, a flip, a cart wheel or what. I just like the angle of this photo, it is so funny to me.



Splits too...Bella is multi-talented.



I took this photo before I realized what Bella was doing. Earlier in the week I had showed her some photo's of Mocha on my iPod Touch. So while we were hanging out on the beach, she made a paw print & wrote his name in the sand. Ahhhhh, I had to take a photo. Mocha says "thanks Bella"...



See in the sand, Mocha's name at the top and then a paw print below.



Then I got Bella to write her name in the sand too...



Bella is very creative...she added a heart & her footprint above her name. I snapped this photo and it ended up being one of my favorites.



CATCHING SOME AIR. Bella has awesome jumping skills also.


Bella...
I hope these photos make you SMILE as much as they did me. Miss you!

5 comments:

Mama said...

Angel, What an awesome, beautiful, athletic, young lady. I thoroughly enjoyed this post, good job capturing her spirit & movements, very energetic. Love her smile!!!! Excellent work --- God Bless

Rachel Brooke said...

Love the heart & footprint picture...so cute!

Unknown said...

Hell Lady;) i no that it has been some time, but I'm back!!!! a lot going on in our lives. i c that your work is still as good as ever.
these pics of bella r 2 die 4, awesome. i can almost smell the salt air, well not really, ha! ha!
looking for to your new web site.

come c me, i have posted some of my work and made some slide shows. let me no what ya think.
"A momnet in time" dean

Cristen said...

love the lighting....what an amazing session!

ohana photographers said...

loooooove. just plain looooove!