October 16, 2009

MYLENE & ROB and family

What's better than a family shoot on the beach? A family shoot on the beach in Hawaii. :))) I was very blessed on my recent trip to Oahu...good friends, a-ma-zing food and most importantly, I got to do what I LOVE best...TAKE PICTURES! All week long, every single day, I smiled and took photo after photo after photo. I got some amazing images along the shores and will be sharing those images soon, but the post today is about family. A Mom, A Dad and three beautiful girls.

This is Mylene, Rob and their three daughters...Pao, Alyssa and Bella (whose was in my previous blog post). Mylene & Rob were wonderful to fit the shoot into their very hectic and crazy schedules. The girls were awesome and made me laugh & smile through the entire shoot.




I wanted to get some images of Mylene & Rob by themselves, since they have no "alone time" with the demanding schedules that three kids bring. I love this shot with the girls in the background, I think it is my favorite. Also, in the background are the famous Lanikai Islands.




Bella is quite the entertainer and she kept me laughing. You gotta love the energy this kid brings.



I love this shot.




Love this one too...





I have more photos of Pao, Alyssa & Bella and I will post those next. For now here is a teaser of these three beautiful girls.

6 comments:

Mama said...

Angel, My what a beautiful family, they are all my favorites, hard to choose just one, but maybe # 7, love the way his hand is resting just below waist. Excellent Job --- God Bless

Cristen said...

Amazing photos! What a beautiful family and backdrop to take photos at! I hope your trip was amazing!

Unknown said...

you have got to be kidding me!!!! awesome shoot lady. "these are sweet moments in time" thx for stopping by, it was like old times. dean

Julie Massie said...

LOVE THESE, Casandra! You are amazing, girl! I agree with your favorite (the girls in the background)...it's absolutely awesome. God has given you quite a gift, lady!

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful! You did a fabulous job.

Jessie Thompson said...

I love your images! I just had to let you know how wonderful the black and white image of the mom and dad standing on the beach is! I love that image so much! Great job!