February 17, 2009

IGUANA

I made it home from Puerto Rico and I'm currently trying to get caught up on work. Errrrrr...back to the real world...ha.ha. I have a busy week ahead, but wanted to post this really cool photo I took of an Iguana. After arriving in Farjardo, I took a ferry from the El Conquistador Resort over to their small private island. 100-acres of tropical paradise, Palomino Island has got some of the most amazing scenery. We saw several iguanas walking around the property, but this guy really caught my eye. He was about 2 1/2 ft long and sat perfectly still in this big bush while I snapped a few close-up photos. He was completely calm and seemed happy to be the center of attention with all the tourists. Hope you like...will post more photos from my trip later.


Have a blessed day~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel, Amazing, most unusual, God created everything different, AWESOME GOD !!! Great shot --- God Bless

Chris, Cristen and Abby said...

Yeah! You are back!! Beautiful photo!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You are so amazing. It is always just exciting to try to figure where you are this week or the next. lol Love ya!...

magillasmom said...

I remember this guy!! Cannot wait to see the rest! Love ya!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

gettin caught up on my blogs since being away at wppi. how cool is that guy!!! love the shot cassandra! it's like you can feel his skin in this shot!

Anna Johnson said...

post more photos!!! Please :)