February 11, 2009

A POST FULL OF CUTENESS

OK...so I am probably enjoying the warm weather in Puerto Rico right now as you read this...yea yea yea! I am editing this post early, on Saturday the 7th, so I can release it on this coming Wed. That will be 3 days that I will have been without Mocha and I am sure I will be having some withdrawals, some depression and a little difficulty from not seeing him. :( So at least with this post, I can get a "Mocha-boost" half way through my week. :) While he is bundled up in the cold, I will be decompressing in the warm sun and working on my tan. I guess this post is mostly for me, just to remind me of him and make me smile while I am away. I miss him already and I'm not even leaving until tomorrow. OK...so here's a post full of CUTENESS!









have a blessed day~

4 comments:

Chris, Cristen and Abby said...

I love it!! So, so cute! Hope you are having a fun time!!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...HAVE FUN IN PR!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics of our guy, Mocha...so CLEAR...as if I could reach out and touch him...AMAZING!!!

ENJOY yourself...you DESERVE it!

xoxoxoxo,
Nique

Unknown said...

stay safe and have a blast :)

Bethany Murphy said...

SOOO CUTE!!! Loving these :) That sweater is adorable!