February 28, 2009

EVENT CARDS

As a thank you to my brides, I always provide them with "event cards" on the day of their wedding. These small cards have made such a big impression on my brides. I share these cards at the reception with the friends, family and all the wedding guests. It is a compact size card, so its convenient and fits perfectly in your pocket, a small purse or a man's wallet. Also, I like to make the cards personal, so I include a photo of the couple from their engagement shoot. On the cards, I detail all the necessary information needed for guests to access the bride's online wedding gallery. It takes a lot of stress off the bride & groom not having to personally give everyone the information regarding their wedding photos. I've received numerous calls and emails from brides to "thank me" for making their life easier and that makes me really happy. :)

(on a side note : the cards below have a sneak peek of my new logo, which I will be posting about soon with my new business cards & stationary)


*I know some people are waiting for the photos I took while in Puerto Rico and I promise they are coming this week. Catching up on work has been a little insane, but things are finally getting back on track...yea!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel, The cards are beautiful and how thoughtful --- God Bless

Chris, Cristen and Abby said...

Love them!! Are they business card sized? I would love to get the info on them!! Love the logo as well....I am in the process of mine and am soooo very excited!!

Jackie Beale said...

I love that idea as well and how you included their engagement picture :) I shot my very first wedding on the 21st of February and I wanted to make sure everyone knew how to view their images online so I had some 4x6 cards ordered with all the information. Later on, as I establish myself a bit more, I'd like to include my logo :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

your cards look awesome cassandra!!!

Anna Johnson said...

Cool! That is a great idea...I didn't know you did this. love it!