January 27, 2009

TIME CAPSULE

Anyone who knows me...knows my love obsession with Apple and all things made by Steve Jobs. I consider myself a pioneer on the MAC computer, well let's just say I've owned a few MACs in my time...ha.ha. I love the operating system and you will frequently hear me tell people that I think MAC has the most "user-friendly" computers. Well, again Apple has amazed me with a new "automatic back-up device" that doubles as a "Wi-Fi base station for wireless networking". Introducing Apple's Time Capsule.



I still think they have one of the best logos ever...


Read more information on the Apple website about the Time Capsule.

4 comments:

Mary Marantz said...

once you go mac you never go back!! :)

Jackie Beale said...

beautiful pics cass!

Anonymous said...

Angel, I don't consider myself a computer expert (I do know how to cut one on) but WOW, WOW, WOW --- Amazing !!! God Bless

Anonymous said...

You are gonna love that thing. I have had mine for a while now and its the best thing since sliced bread!!!