January 30, 2009

FACEBOOK

So in an attempt to network more, I have finally joined the "cool" or should I say "kewl" kids on the playground. Yesterday I got off the monkey bars, quit goofing off and set up my FACEBOOK account. ha ha...lol. Friends have hounded me lately to use it for networking for myself, but mostly for my business. So, thank you guys! I am finally "official and kewl". I added my profile and realized that I probably need a new photo to share, but I so rarely come from behind the camera. ;) Besides, Mocha's cuteness factor is off the charts in this pic...he is just too adorable.

Ok...so if you are on FACEBOOK and want to be a friend, share some love by clicking here.


Whewwwwww...I think the internet and all things made possible through the internet and smart phones is addictive....ha.ha. Hi-my name is Cassandra and I am an addict of using technology to stay connected.

have a blessed day~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel, U go girl, & my grandson Mocha is just to cute not only in this picture, but in any one, he is the perfect model !!!! God Bless

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad, I just discovered FACEBOOK last week and am all over it each night looking for people! Good luck.....Denise K.

kymberli q. said...

Glad you found me on Facebook! :)

Jackie Beale said...

oooh! I have a facebook too. I'll be sure to add you when I get home :)