February 2, 2009

MONDAY SMILES

Thought I would share the beautiful flowers a very dear & wonderful friend sent me on my birthday last week. Thanks Meaghan...you always make me smile and you always remind me how lucky I am to have such amazing friends.

Hope this will make someone else smile today...flowers are always a great way to touch someone's soul. Whether you send for a birthday, an anniversary, to cheer someone or for absolutely no reason at all except to make someone smile...flowers are always a day brightener.



Have a wonderful Monday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel, Oh, my, my, these flowers are simply beautiful, real live roses & 2 dozen of them, amazing colors also, they are almost unbelievable !!! --- God Bless

Meaghan said...

They are beautiful!! I miss you xoxo

kymberli q. said...

Beautiful flowers and images of them!

Chris, Cristen and Abby said...

So pretty!!

Unknown said...

hey lady:) love the flowers, we are blessed to have friends. my Bible tells me, the way to have friends, to to first show yourself friendly. looks like you are a very friendly person;) by the way, awesome fotog of them. amomentintime!!!!!!!