October 4, 2008

RHETT

This is Rhett...I recently met him and immediately I fell in love. Rhett is a Yorkie-Poo and is A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!! He's cuddly, he's sweet and he likes to give kisses. He lives on the beach and gets to watch amazing sunrises with his Mommy, Hope. (She has him almost as spoiled as my Mocha...ha.ha.) Rhett is truly loved and you can see that he is a very happy little puppy. It was so much fun getting to play with him and take some photographs.

These first four are some of my artistic shots. I cropped specifically to give extra white space. I think it gives the photos a fresh and clean look, while still having a dramatic feel. Please express your opinions and feel free to critique, I appreciate any suggestions or advice.






Yes, those are real Florida palm trees. Rhett was very disciplined to sit still on this rock and pose so wonderful for me. I was surprised at how very easy he was to photograph. Of course, Hope has him very well trained and he listens to her so attentively. SIT...STAY...LOOK CUTE! Done, done and DONE!



I just love this photo. He looks like such a sweet little baby.





I think I began to bore him...ha.ha. Rhett is yawning, he was getting tired of photos on the rock.



Seriously...quit taking my photo on this rock! (ha ha) I believe this is what he is thinking.



So we moved on. As the wind was blowing, you could see Rhett sniffing the air. Mocha does this all the time too.




Getting bored again...Lets hurry this up.



Rhett looks like he is growling in this photo, although he wasn't. I can't remember what we were doing, but I laughed when I saw this and I had to keep it.



At this point I knew Rhett was done with photos. He actually is leaning, I think he was getting tired. Although I took all the photos pretty quick, it was very hot out and I knew Rhett was ready to go back into the air conditioner.


Have you ever met someone and within 5 minutes you instantly knew this was a good person? You instantly knew this was someone you could be friends with. I recently met a person exactly like this...Rhett's Mommy, her name is Hope. She is an amazing person who has a good & caring heart. Hope, Thank You for everything! You are truly as wonderful and kind as Rachelle said you were. Much appreciation for your hospitality & showing us around the town. We had a blast hanging out with you....so much FUN! ~cass

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, my, how cute & adorable is Rhett!!! Angel I love the way U shoot & especially the first ones. I thank God for the talent he has blessed U with & the ability to see His handiwork, always use it to bring glory to Him. To Hope, I just love, love, love Rhett's collar !!! God Bless

cassandra-m said...

Yes, Hope lives in Florida but she is from GA and is a huge BULLDOG fan. Thus the red & black GA DAWG collar on Rhett. The first time I met her, she was decked out in GA attire, even flipflops (which I have too). I knew she was cool from that moment on...ha.ha.

YOU CAN CALL ME..."MIKO" said...

Mocha & Rhett need to make a Doggie Calendar...how adorable!!!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

cuteness overload!!! cuteness overload!!!! love every single one cassandra!!

kymberli q. said...

Oh my goodness....these are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that second one and the one where he's telling you off. LOL

Al Quackenbush said...

That is such a cute dog and what a great job you did capturing every detail! I am a sucker for sharpness and detail and these are great. I love your 'what the dog is thinking' comments. Too funny!