September 26, 2008

MEETING EISLEY GRACE

Allow me to introduce my newest niece, Eisley Grace. She has her Mommy's personality & and her Daddy's eyes...her good looks are simply a combination of these two beautiful people, Robyn & James. My friend Robyn is a person that I could continuously compliment and put on a pedestal...she is that special. She is a friend I met when I first moved to Key West and I know that God had our paths cross for many reasons. We instantly became friends and though the miles now separate us, our hearts remain close. I am honored to call her a friend and feel very blessed that she is a part of my life.

I wanted to share a few photos I took of her & James' first baby, a healthy happy baby girl they named Eisley. Most of the pics were taken with my small Canon point & shoot because we just wanted to hang out awhile and catch up. We did a more "formal" family shoot out at the beach and I will be posting those photos later in the weekend. Here are some casual fun pics for now. This first photo is definitely one of my most favorites so far and YES, I did crop it like this on purpose. ;)



When I tried to capture some pics of Eisley, it was evident she was more interested in watching her Mommy. I finally got her attention by repeatedly calling her name, but I think she was sincerely annoyed by this. To show me how she felt, she simply stuck her tongue out at me...ha.ha. (see last photo of these four) OK, so I am just kidding about that, but I did realize Robyn would have to stand behind me in order to get any photos of her looking at me.



I was able to snap a quick photo of James and his baby girl when we all met for lunch. I wish he had been looking at me, so you could see where she got those big blues from. Although, I do think I got some of both their eyes when we did the beach shoot.



Again, her eyes are insanely BLUE...WOW.



Robyn brought Eisley over to the pool, I think she really loved being in the water...Eisley that is, although Robyn looked happy too.






I love this shot. It shows how cute and chubby Eisley is.



I love this shot, even though Eisley is not completely in focus. I was probably laughing at the time because Robyn always makes me laugh uncontrollably when I am around her. Anyways, I love that Eisley was trying to reach out and touch the water.



Again, it was difficult for me to get Eisley to look my way. She constantly watched her Mommy, it was very hard to get her attention away from Robyn. Even making funny baby sounds didn't work for me.



I did try to shoot over Robyn's shoulder and this kinda worked. I did eventually get Eisley's attention for a few great shots of those eyes.







Here is Mocha being ever so good and watching over all of us in the pool. Lydia is lounging and checking emails.


Some photos of Eisley and me. I didn't really come prepared to take pics. This is evident by my messy hair and the two different colors of green I am sporting...ha.ha. I didn't really care, I wanted a couple photos with Eisley, she was just too adorable.




I love these last shots. I actually got her to laugh. In the bottom left photo, I don't know what we were doing...I was looking one way and she was looking another. Of course in the last photo, she was looking over at Mommy.


Dearest Robyn, James & Eisley...

I wish you only the very best in life. I know you guys will make wonderful parents. I know you will guide Eisley to be compassionate, loving, intelligent, giving and selfless. I know you will educate her and allow her to be a free spirit. I know you will support her and build her confidence so that she can dream big. I hope you realize that all your family & friends will be there to give you the support you might need...support in raising Eisley to be the wonderful person God has destined her to be.

My love and prayers always...cassandra

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel, How, how precious, simply beautiful just like her parents & Auntie Cass. Know Robyn & James are beaming over with pride. Robyn has always been one of the most beautiful people I have ever seen, & what a handsome Dad. Love Eisley's eyes. Excellent Job !!! God Bless

Anonymous said...

Eisley is absolutely ADORABLE!!! I hope James has the shotgun ready...her eyes are breath taking. Cass...I am glad you had a great time with them. You look gorgeous as always!

Luv ya!
Nique

Unknown said...

WOOOOOOW!!!!!! these are to die for;-) i love the number four in the set of four of the little
one;-)

hey girl, looks like fun;-) i hope that you had a large time. you are my hero;-} I have always wanted to go to Key West. May be one day.

Still lovin' your work, AMOMENTINTIME

Rachel Brooke said...

First I gotta say I love the name choice - Eisley Grace is beautiful and unique.
I also thought the pictures of her in the floatie were adorable!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow - those eyes are SO BLUE!! LOVE it! Great shooting, girl.

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

wow look at those eyes!! you too!! precious images!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work here! Could that Baby be ANY cuter???

O Grace Photography said...

beautiful eyes! Love the name,
I have an olivia-grace so I am a little partial!