February 1, 2008

I'm an AUNTIE....Christopher Matthew

I am an AUNTIE again....Let me introduce Christopher Matthew. 7 lbs 6 oz...20 1/2" long and he comes into the world with the most beautiful head of hair, this photo was at two weeks old. Christopher was a belated Christmas present...arriving on Dec 26th at 11:38am.

Congratulations to my sweet sis-in-law, Jeni (
whom I adore)...and to my brother, James! I am so happy for you guys! I know he is a welcome addition for my other 3 nephews.

What can I say about this little guy...ADORABLE only begins to describe my thoughts.


Jeni...You are going to make such an amazing Mother. I have watched you with my other nephews these past few years and you have made such a wonderful difference in their lives. You have such a compassionate spirit and this little baby is so lucky to have a Mommie like you, someone who loves unconditionally and always puts others first. I know you will spend your life loving this baby and teaching him all the wonderful things God has blessed us with. I feel very honored that you are a part of my life and I am excited to see Christopher as he grows up.
YOU are an amazing person, A beautiful woman with a big heart and YOU are going to make an INCREDIBLE MOTHER.

Welcome to the World Christopher Matthew...Love, Auntie Cass

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW! Cassandra you are truly gifted when it comes to capturing life with a camera. I have to agree with you on the fountain in black and white. God could only create something so beautiful and you captured it. You are truly a gifted photographer. Thanks for taking the time to create such an inspiring piece of work. J. Wojcik