January 12, 2008

I LOVE APPLE...

I "heart" APPLE. Really, I love anything made by Apple or Steve Jobs...computers, computer software, iPods, iPhone, iTunes...any & everything Apple is good to me. So you can imagine my excitement last week when I ordered a new wireless keyboard by...guess who, Yes APPLE! My desk is a little over 3ft wide and my old keyboard even with an extender cord, would only reach a little over half the way of my desk. I was straining my arms and neck to reach it at times, leaving me tired and sore. Finally a light bulb went off in my head telling me that I should simply just invest in a wireless keyboard. That way I would be able to move it to the edge of the desk and use it with comfort and ease. I expected that I would find an awesome keyboard by Apple, but I didn't realize how AWESOME it was going to be...cable free, incredibly thin with a new sleek & compact design. It was like Christmas all over again when I got the box this week. ohhhhhhh & ahhhhhhhh were my reactions, along with a little bit of drool & some of those funny cartoon eyes shooting out of my head. It is so super cool and can be easily moved around because it connects using Bluetooth Wireless technology.

"Versatility sculpted in aluminum" is how APPLE describes it...Click here "Apple Wireless Keyboard" to see APPLE's infomation on it.




See how thin it is...


Measuring at 11 inches long, the compact design is ideal for my desk. It doesn't take up much space at all & thus leaves more room for other stuff. It has the low-profile keys that are amazing to type on and very quite, like on my Apple Powerbook.


I have alot of extra space now, maybe I need one more photo of Mocha on my desk..ha.ha.


Have a blessed day~c!

3 comments:

Dennis Bullock said...

I love that keyboard! I have a MacBook and it looks like it is basically the same size so the size is perfect!

cassandra-m said...

Dennis...It has been less than a week and I am very much in love! Thanks for stopping by...

Markissaearle said...

I love this!!! I have the wire pad, and I love that, so I can't imagine anything better...

I think I need to e-mail you and talk apple with you. I got an IMac for Christmas and can't figure everything photo wise out. I guess I need to search for your e-mail...
Cheerio
-Melissa E Earle