October 17, 2007

Canon's Firing Line

Anyone who knows me well, knows that I am a Canon girl and a MAC girl (Apple Computers, that is). These are two companies that I simply LOVE! I LOVE their products & their customer service. We will get into my love of Apple :) another day. As for cameras, I have always owned Canon cameras...that's just my preference. However, several of the photographers (that have my utmost respect) actually shoot with Nikon. So honestly, I think it is a personal preference for everyone. For me...IT IS and WILL ALWAYS BE Canon cameras & lenses!

Why do I bring this up? Well this week I received a priority envelope containing a surprise from my sister. Inside the heavy envelope marked "do not bend" was a vintage magazine ad from "Vintage Paper Ads". This ad is from 1968 and shows some of Canon's camera & lenses at that time. It showed 29 of their products. It is so super cool. I tried to get a photo to share below.



The two photos below show some of the cameras and lenses in Canon's 2006-07 line. For my business, I shoot professionally all digital now. (However, I do still have several Canon 35mm film cameras that I will never part from.) But for business, it is all digital. I love the state of the art resolution and performance that these new cameras/lenses offer. The images are so super crisp and the colors are so vivid and bright. Sometimes the images simply take my breath away.


This is another reason I love Canon...variety! They have such a great assortment of both cameras and lenses. So for anyone looking to buy a camera, check out what Canon (http://www.canon.com) has to offer. Their point-n-shoot (small digital) cameras are awesome. My sister and I both have them. They are great to throw into your purse, whether you are going out for a special occasion or simply going to hang out with friends. You never know when you might want to snap a quick photo and the small cameras are so handy. My cameras are like air to me and I NEVER EVER leave home without a camera...


I hope maybe this gave a little insight for someone. I am not a Canon representative nor do I get any kickbacks from them. All these comments were simply my own personal preference and opinions. I do not claim to be an expert either, I am just trying to give some helpful info when possible. Plus I think if you truly believe in a product, you should share info and opinions when you can...it may help another.

Ok...have a blessed day~c!

0 comments: