January 15, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LYDIA

SHE'S THE ONE...
that has been there for me all along.
She picks me up if I fall & encourages me to go on.
She gives me genuine support when I need it most.
She gives me honest advice and freely shares her wisdom.
She's the voice has been there all along.
She is the one who tolerates my quirky little habits.
She accepts my artistic & creative personality
and never judges.

SHE'S THE ONE...
that shares my hopes & my dreams.
I can call on her to laugh with, cry with or complain to.
She gives to me, expecting nothing in return.
She shares her heart fully & completely.
And she always keeps my secrets.

SHE'S THE ONE...
I can always count on no matter what.
She pushes me to be better.
She loves me unconditionally.
She makes me want to be a better person.
She is my inspiration.
She is my lifelong best friend...
SHE IS MY SISTER!

Today I say Thank You to God for putting her in my life and in this world.
Today I am grateful for her birth and today I celebrate it!
Happy Birthday my dear & beautiful sister...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER!!!!!


I love you bunches....


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a beautiful relationship- you two are very lucky!

Mama said...

Angel, I wept when I read your accurate description of Lydia & I am so proud of the bond that U all have. I thank God that He blessed me with you children & I am proud to say that I am your mother. Excellent Job!!!!! --- God Bless

sarah said...

i love happy birthday posts!!!