September 24, 2009

THE WORKSHOP by Jasmine Star

Excitement is in the air...WHY? I am one of 20 lucky people to be attending a workshop by the uber F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S super star photographer, Jasmine Star. Among her amazing qualities is her beautiful soul, her willingness to share and help others, her flawless & creative writing that has gained her a huge blog following, her stylish & fierce photography (of course) and most importantly, she is simply "a genuinely nice person". :)

Since starting my business and running across her blog, she has been an inspiration to me, not only as a photographer, but also as a person. I am super duper happy to announce my attendance at her Nov workshop, uniquely named "The Workshop". Since starting her workshops earlier this year, she has sold each one out in record time. I feel very blessed to be a part of the November group. I am ALSO very excited to meet the other 19 amazing people...make some new friends, get inspired and learn from them as well. Yes, excitement is in the air!

Note: The following image was taken from Jasmine's Workshop website "with permission" from JD...her husband / best friend / business manager / assistant / sanity keeper / her sidekick / Polo's Daddy / ice cream getter / person who laughs at her jokes / ha ha...well, you get the idea. He is her #1. (Thanks JD)

PHOTO CREDIT : Amy Wenzel


*Also, I will be posting my NEW LOGO later this week. woo-hooooo! I am very excited to be rebranding myself and this was a big part. My blog & website will be completely redone and launched very soon.

15 comments:

JD said...

haha...you're too much!! Thanks for all your kind words. I can't wait to check out your NEW LOGO! Keep up the great work.
JD*

Al Quackenbush said...

Does that mean you'll be coming out to Cali?

cassandra-m said...

Oh YES YES YES...Cali here I come. :)))

Nicole said...

Yay! Jasmine is the best! I had the pleasure of going in August and had such a blast. Be prepared to take notes. Quickly. :)

Mama said...

Angel, BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVO, I am so glad that U are going to be able to attend THE WORKSHOP & get to meet those great people & take a lots of our southern hospitality with U. Have a great and profitable time !!!! --- God Bless

Anda said...

YAY!! I cannot wait to meet you there! You are a TALENT - wow. Love reading through your blog, especially the informative posts for photographers. So great! Can't wait to see your new logo.

Michelle O said...

Yea! Can't wait to see you at the workshop! :) It should be a "fabulous time with fabulous people" as * would say!

See you then!

Jennifer Chaney said...

Hey girl! I'm so excited about the workshop, too! Awesome post - very entertaining. :)

Cristen said...

Oh my gosh! You lucky girl you!! Too exciting,...I cannot wait to hear all about it!!

cherish.photography said...

Okay...you have to pinky swear that you will share :)

GladysJem said...

cassandra! can't wait to meet you at the workshop in November. going to be so fun!

kymberli q. said...

I was lucky to attend a "Starbox Lunch" with Jasmine. She is wonderful. How long are you going to be out here for?

Alecia Lauren said...

Love your work and can't wait meet you at the j* workshop!

Paul said...

I like the logo... Very clean feeling..! Good luck with your workshop I'm hoping to attend one in the future myself..!

Bethany Murphy said...

YAY!!! This is so exciting :) You will be close to me also, if you have time during the trip before you go home (you don't live in So Cal, right?) I would love to meet up for coffee and hear everything and meet you :) You are going to have so much fun!