March 3, 2009

SERENITY

God grant me the SERENITY
to accept the things
I cannot change,
the COURAGE to change
the things I can
and

the WISDOM to know
the difference...


This is another cross-stitch piece my Mom did. I had shared earlier ones of Audrey & Elvis and I thought this one was amazing too. My Mom is so talented and each of her pieces come full of love and a lot of hard work. I wish I had the patience, but I guess God gives each of us different and wonderful artistic abilities...that's what makes us unique individuals. I believe everyone has some hidden talent or passion...you just have to search within to find it & then build on it.

The framing of this piece is absolutely beautiful...
Framing by Pam @ the Frame Gallery
912-537-9552
framegallery83@bellsouth.net

2 comments:

Rachel Brooke said...

I needed this today! Thank you. Hope you are having a blessed day.

Chris, Cristen and Abby said...

That is so wonderful....thanks for sharing!