January 21, 2009

RANDOM PHOTO

I wanted to post some of my photos that are not work related. Photos that I take because it makes me feel all "happy" inside. Random photos of miscellaneous stuff like objects, landscapes, buildings, people, pets, etc...just random things that catch my eye. With doing so much photography for my business, I NEVER want to lose doing photography just for myself. So I keep a camera with me at all times. Whether it is one of my work cameras or my small Canon point & shoot...a camera is always in my purse. So from time to time I may bore you with a random image, a image that caught my eye and I just wanted to share.

This is one of the old bridges down in the Keys. I took this photo the day I moved from Key West and although I had tears in my eyes that day, this photo always makes me smile. It reminds me that the same bridges I left on will always take me there again to visit. *Of course, this is not a bridge in service...ha.ha...but you get the idea. It is a reminder that there are bridges I can drive on to get back. lol.


Have a blessed day~cass!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel, How amazing, I just love your eye for the unusual !!! The way you capture images in pictures is almost unbelievable, they just speak volumes to me, well I guess I am partial, love U --- God Bless

ML Photography said...

HOW BREATHTAKING!!!
WHAT A "STILL PHOTO"...THE BLACK & WHITE MAKES THE MEANING OF THIS PHOTO POP!!!
The Rugged-ness of the Bridge against the still of the water...how peaceful...This photo says alot of things to me..."No matter how deteriated I look...I AM STILL STANDING"...The Hard-ness of the stone meeting the gentle water creates solitude...WOW!

cassandra-m said...

Thanks Nique...girl, you should be writing a book! You have such an amazing way of expressing yourself...

Anonymous said...

So important to remember to shoot for yourself! Gorgeous landscape too- a very quiet winter beauty.