October 22, 2008

PYPER & DYLAN

This is Pyper and her brother Dylan. They are two of the sweetest kids, each with their very own unique and outgoing personalities. I recently did a shoot with them and I had so much fun. I found it was very easy to photograph them, simply because they are so cute & because they were always smiling. I have more photos that I want to share, so I will be blogging those images later in the week. For now I'll start with the first part of our shoot.

This photo is one of my favorites. I wanted to give it that warm cozy feel of fall, so I desaturated the colors a little. I love the softness of it.



As I stated above..."unique & outgoing personalities". I think this photograph is a small indication of how Dylan kept me laughing the entire shoot.



Amy had decorated her porch with such an amazing fall display so we took advantage of the colorful setting. She was throwing leaves as I captured these priceless moments. I love the emotions of Pyper in this series. She was laughing, giggling and seemed to love it as the leaves fell against her face.





We made time for a quick outfit change and Pyper put on her cheer suit. I think this is one of her Dad's favorite teams.



She even knows the sign language to show team support.



These next two photos show the LOVE that Pyper & Dylan share. I can't remember the last time I saw a brother and sister get along so well together. You can tell he is very protective of his little sis and you can tell she appreciates it. They could easily be the poster kids for "sibling love & adoration"...it was great to see their connection.





We did have a few goofy moments, which made the shoot all the more FUN...for them and for me.



For this photo I wanted to focus only on Dylan, but I wanted to keep Pyper in the background. I love that she is blurred, but that you can still see her smiling face. Also, I love the way her head was gently laying on his shoulder. They were so wonderful together.


That is all the photos for this post, but I will have more later in the week.
Have a blessed day~cass~!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel, Great shoot of such adorable children, there is nothing like a bond between a brother & sister. I really love the fall atmosphere, beautiful color & children!!! Good job & God Bless--- :)

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

these are way beyond cute!!!! absolutely LOVE the hugging one!

Unknown said...

hey Angel;-) I think Mom is right. love the focus on the fall leaves. the beach shots are really sweeeeet too;-) always remember, that Jesus is a friend that sticks closer than a brother.

come c me;-} a moment in time