January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR...2008

bye bye 2007...welcome 2008! Another year has passed and the beginning of a new one has started. I hope everyone had a safe & Happy New Year. As I reflect on this past year, I am so very thankful to God for all that I was blessed with. Anyone who knows me & my life, knows that few things happen easily for me. Nothing simply falls perfectly in my lap...it usually comes spinning in as if it were being thrown from a passing tornado...ha.ha. This past year I hit a few brick walls, at times I stumbled and even at times I simply questioned everything I was doing. But, two things remained constant...I never questioned the path God has chosen for me and throughout my endeavors this past year, I was always HAPPY in doing what I love! I learned so much this year, which is exactly what I wanted to accomplish...so I have no regrets in losing sleep or losing a little bit more of my mind (ha ha). It was worth every minute! I have grown so much this past year with my knowledge about photography and knowledge in running a business. It was a good year!

I am so lucky to have the most amazing family & friends in the world...they support me, they encourage me and they catch me when I start to fall. I must give many, many THANKS to each of you for your love and prayers this past year. Without you I would have failed. It is with you still beside me that I will start 2008 with much excitement for all that lies ahead.

I must also take a minute and THANK all my clients...all the people who put their trust in me to document their special day or their special loved ones. It is you who also helped me succeed this past year. I thank you...thank you...thank you for your confidence in my ability. I am proud to now call each of you friends and feel very blessed to have met you and your families. My wishes will continue for your every happiness in life.

2008 is going to ROCK! I am so excited with anticipation that I can hardly sit here...I simply want to jump up and do my "happy dance" to celebrate all that is to come~
May each of you, your family and friends have a "most wonderful" 2008...
best to you all~cassandra ;)

1 comments:

Al Quackenbush said...

It's so nice to see someone thank God and the people who allow them to do what they do. TY, Cassandra. Great post and Happy New Year to you and yours. I am also looking forward to 2008 being an awesome year!

www.webbedfootphotography.com