November 2, 2009

MADYSON...RANDOM

This is Madyson trying on costumes for Halloween. I am not sure what she was saying here, but she certainly is getting her point across with that finger. ha ha. This was one of her Princess costumes. She put it on over her other clothes and just ran around the back yard.



I asked her to smile and you can see how difficult she found this task. She is taking her hands and pulling at her mouth. Of course, I do see a genuine smile behind all that silliness.



I love this shot. I took it after Madyson went and dunked her head in the pool. She returned looking ever so much like a proper little princess. ha ha. This child makes me laugh so hard.
*Disclaimer : This was not a planned photo shoot. It was just a couple of images I snapped really quick. I do not encourage any kids I photograph to dunk their heads in the pool during a shoot. ha ha...LOL.



This is Bailey. She is just awesome.



These next two are a couple of my favorites. Madyson always seems to be screaming when Bailey is around. This was too priceless for me not to document. You can see how hard it is for Madyson to stay quite, she is about to bust out laughing.



She does love her Bailey though....





And mostly, Bailey loves her.



Kisses and licks for Madyson.


Have a blessed day~

3 comments:

Mama said...

Angel, Madyson is truly a beautiful child, Good Job --- God Bless

ohana photographers said...

awwww....i loooove the last series!!! so so cute!!

Cristen said...

Love Love Love the 3rd to last image! That is just priceless!!