November 16, 2009

CHLOE´ PART II

Another teaser...I will be posting the entire shoot very soon. For now a couple more photos of the very gorgeous and fabulous...Chloe´. By the way...she is most definitely as beautiful "on the inside" as she is "on the outside".



One word...F-I-E-R-C-E!!!!



Just a candid shot I snapped in between getting her portraits. Chloe has the best smile ever!



She is funny too. LOL. Chloe´....thanks for making me laugh so hard during our shoot. I wanted to write a caption referring to the gun show, but thought that would be silly. ha ha. You rock girl!


Will post the entire session soon...I didn't even get to the other outfits. More beautiful images to come.

5 comments:

Wendii said...

She is totally rockin it!
Love all of the pictures! What do you shoot with? Thanks!

Mary Marantz said...

oh these are AWESOME!! what a beautiful girl!

cassandra-m said...

@Wendii I shot all the photos with my NEW 50mm 1.2L Canon lens and I LOVE IT. I usually use my 85mm 1.2L on portrait shoots, but I had just purchased the 50mm and wanted to try it out.

@Mary...hey sweet lady. Thanks for stopping by.

ohana photographers said...

wow wow wow! all of these are so very gorgeous cassandra!!!

Unknown said...

off the hook shoot:) clear, clean and the windows of the soul are to die for. "I LIKE IT A LOT" a moment in time dean