July 24, 2008

iPod TOUCH

Anyone who knows me, well you know that I LOVE anything APPLE. love love love APPLE! I have posted before about my secret obsession with Apple and the amazing Steve Jobs. I can't praise them & their products enough. Well, then you can imagine that it was like Christmas in July when my sister's new iPod Touch arrived today...ohhhhhhhh & ahhhhhhh is all I can say. I have gotten so much use out of my iPod Classic and not just the iTunes part. I uploaded alot of my photography images on it. This comes in handy when meeting a potential client at the local cafe or coffee shop. Instead of lugging my Macbook Pro, I can throw my iPod in my purse. It is a great way to show images, but not overwhelm your client with a laptop, albums, small photo books, etc. It's compact and the images show up in high resolution and look amazing. (fyi...Sometimes smaller is better). I love my iPod and I'm sure I will be on bended knees begging my sister to let me borrow her new iTouch...ha.ha. (click here to check out Apple's pics of the iTouch)

I just wanted to share some images, for anyone interested in making this purchase. I would definitely vote "YES" and say "It's a SMART buy".



Look at how sleek and compact...WOW!



Here are the "ClearTouch : crystal" screen protectors that I use. They are amazing and great to protect the front of your screens. I use them on so many different things...all my cameras have them over the LCD screens on the top and back (my pro cameras and even my point and shoot cameras), I've got one on my Palm Treo phone, on my iPod, etc. This is a small investment to keep your screens from getting scratched. There are many different brands, but I have found I like the Boxwave brand and the company has fast shipping. I will not even use a product until I protect it with one of these.



They are so easy to apply. Check out the iPod Touch, just put one on it....sweet!



Fully charged and ready to sync...



Of course, the first thing I always do is customize with a personal photo...



Have a blessed day~cass

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel, Great shots of the iPod Touch. Amazing, Needless to say my favorite shot is the last one with the personal photo of my grandson, ha, ha He is so beautiful, give him a hug & kiss, also one for U & Lydia. God Bless

Dennis Bullock said...

You lucky girl! I want one...

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

we SO want that ipod touch!!!