December 13, 2007

Christmas Cards

Hello everyone...sorry I have been MIA about blogging these past couple weeks. My schedule has been beyond crazy & hectic, but WOW I have some wonderful pics coming up to share with you all very soon. Babies...kids...Christmas Choirs...Colonial Christmas at Wormsloe Historical Site and even a Wedding Shoot in Forsyth Park.
Well, today I had to get my Christmas cards done, so they would not be late getting mailed. For all who know me, I am camera shy... Yes, that is why I am always taking the photos...ha.ha. Anyways, for the past three years, since adopting my Precious baby, Mocha...his image has proudly graced all my Christmas cards. Every year I take a day for Mocha, my sis-Lydia and I to spend some quality time together and check out downtown at Christmas. It is always beautifully decorated and I always take some fun photos. I love very close-up shots of Mocha, especially for our Christmas cards, so usually I blur the beautiful backdrops out. I am posting a few photos that didn't get chosen for the card, but are still some of my favorites.

This is downtown in City Market by one of the beautiful trees decorated in red bows. Again, Mocha is front and center and you can hardly make out a Christmas tree with giant red bows. You can see how excited he was in this photo. There was singing and many different festivities that day. And for those of you not around the Savannah area, it was a warm 78 degrees :)


This is down at Forsyth Park...one of The MOST Photographed places in Savannah. As you can see in the last photo below, it is an amazing site.


This is also in the park...I just loved the leaves here.


Here's a quick one of the fountain...

Will be back with more pics soon.
have a blessed day~c!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cass, You have done it again, awesome, WOW, Mocha is the perfect model. Keep up the excellent work. !!! H&P